You CAN Avoid Expensive Tutoring and Math Phobia!
Take a deeper look at how we help parents:
5 Things Parents Want to Know about Multiplication Nation.
1) How is your program different than the others?
Most programs that claim to teach the times tables give kids a bunch of games to play, or promise that that they’ll help kids learn their math facts in just a few days.
This is NOT one of those programs.
Games only work when the students have already mastered their math facts, and the only real way to master them is to put in the time (which is the one thing busy teachers and parents don’t have enough of).
In Multiplication Nation, I’m actually teaching, and students are learning. Using strategies that I know work from my years of experience (like using music, hand motions and clear, engaging visuals), I take the time to make sure every student learns what multiplication is, how to skip count (which is critical once they start learning division), and really make sure they have their times tables memorized for the rest of their life.
2) How often should my child use the program?
Some kids use the program just once per week, while others use it almost every day. We didn’t create this program to give kids “another thing to do.” We designed it so that kids can work at their own pace, taking all of their other life demands (and yours) into consideration.
We have homeschool kids who use it several times per week, as part of their main curriculum.
We have kids who use it in the car, on their way to/from soccer practice.
We have kids who use every once-in-a-while, when they need to brush up.
How often you use it is entirely up to you, and what your child needs.
And, if you’re not sure, we’ve created “Recommended Schedules” that you can use, to make sure you stay on track, and finish the program.
3) So they can use it on any device?
Yes! As long as you’ve got access to the internet, Mr. Alex and his friends will be there to help your child master their
4) What kind of support do you offer?
Every time your child masters a number, you’ll get a customized email letting you know, so that you can cheer them on (and so they know you’re following their progress).
When your child gets halfway through the program (or any time they need some encouragement), Mr. Alex is happy to set up a “Surprise Video Call” to have some fun and keep your child on-track and motivated.
At Multiplication Nation, we’re parents too. We’re happy to help any time you need it. Send us an email, give us a call, and we’ll be there for you.
5) You say you GUARANTEE my child will master their times tables. What does that mean?
We are so confident that your child will master their times tables using Multiplication Nation that if they go through the entire program, as directed, and don’t score at least 90% on the final assessment, we’ll refund your money (if you sign up for the entire year, we’ll refund all of it; if you sign up for the monthly billing, we’ll refund 3 months of it).
When we say we GUARANTEE your child will master their
- )Billed monthly (and you can cancel
anytime;but hopefully after they can tell you what 8 X 7 is!)
- Billed once (it’s like having one of the country’s top teachers come to your house, whenever you want, to work one-on-one with your child, for an entire year!)
For Small Groups (Like Homeschool)
- 1-5 Students: For small groups (like homeschool co-ops or intervention classes), we offer an option that includes personalized accounts for up to 5 students. Billed once.
- 6-10 Students: For slightly larger small groups we offer an option that includes personalized accounts for up to 10 students. Billed once.